As a solution architect with a proven track record of success in securing and delivering top-quality solutions, you will be responsible for developing transformative and outsourcing solutions for our clients. Utilizing cutting-edge business processes, technical frameworks, and architecture, you will design and implement business-IT solutions that effectively address complex business problems and provide our clients with high-value solutions. Our solutions typically encompass a blend of Digital, BPO, applications development, applications management, and infrastructure services. This exclusive opportunity is ideally suited for experienced professionals who have a demonstrated history of success in solution architecture and deal management.
Solution Architects focus on:
- How technology can be used to solve a given business problem
- Which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution
- How the application will look, what the modules will be, and how they interact with each other
- How things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained
- Figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms
- Finding a solution to a business problem.
- Developing solutions for complex deals that involve multiple service lines and technical disciplines as part of RFI, RFP, and informal deal processes
- Leading a multi-functional team of experts across their respective domains to create high-impact solutions
- Collaborating closely with clients, intermediaries, and internal technical experts to build a solution vision and direction that leverages commonalities and benefits across lines of business and technologies
- Creating a transformation roadmap that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the partner client
- Translating complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensuring consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Working with business stakeholders and project managers to identify inefficiencies in clients\' existing business processes and applications and recommending solutions
- Managing the bid team and taking responsibility for all aspects of responding to a formal RFP/RFI/RFQ, etc.
- Developing the overall solution by fully understanding customer needs and tying it to the business value proposition
- Managing the relationship between multiple solution, account, and leadership teams to ensure alignment with the proposed solution and required investment (if applicable)
- Controlling the pricing narrative by optimizing the base effort and working creatively with the pricing/finance team on commercial models.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in both formal and informal sales pursuits, with a proven ability to devise winning sales strategies
- More than 5 years of experience in a Pre-Sales or Sales role with direct customer interaction to present solution
- Experience leading end-to-end RFP/RFI processes that involve multiple disciplines as a Deal Solution Architect
- Thorough understanding of pricing and involvement in preparing commercial modeling for proposed solutions
- Excellent people-management skills in managing large teams in complex engagements, including distributed models (onsite/offshore)
- Prior experience in both delivery and account management, including responsibility for client relationships, revenue/profit, and delivery.
SAP HCM/HXM Consultant
- Employment Type: Contract
MES Project Leader
- Employment Type: Contract
Sales Executive - Digita & Cloud
- Employment Type: Permanent